NEW Hearing Treatments
Scientifically Proven Treatment
New treatments for hearing loss and tinnitus in Worcester, MA, are popular with patients who are looking for a discreet treatment option backed by science. This method, unlike traditional hearing aid options, helps you hear better in noise rather than amplify all sounds. They are nearly invisible to the human eye and blend with your natural skin and hair color.
What Are New Treatment Technologies?
This new treatment technology is an innovation in hearing health care that gives the brain more of the relevant information it needs to make better sense of sound, so you can get better speech understanding, remember more of what was said, and reduce the strain on your brain…thus reducing your risk of dementia and cognitive decline!
- Clearer sound to the brain
- Increases speech understanding in noise
- Reduces listening effort & strain on your brain
- Remember more of what was said in conversation
Hear the Conversations That Shouldn’t Be Missed
Staying connected to family and friends is more important than ever. With this new treatment technology, you also get a wide range of connectivity options for a high-quality listening experience in everyday situations so you can go through your day with more confidence and convenience.
- More connections
- More conversations
- More engagement with family
- More television, movies & music
- More brain health
- More enjoyment
- More living
Benefits of New Treatment Plans
With new treatment technology, most people won’t even notice you’re wearing them. You’ll be able to hear like you used to and protect your brain health discreetly. Additionally, you will enjoy:
- Increased comfort — Modern technology is smaller and more streamlined than traditional hearing aid amplifiers, so you will experience little to no discomfort throughout your treatment
- Better overall treatment — Modern treatment technology with Deep Neural Networks correctly processes sound, reduces background noise, and provides complex auditory stimulation patterns to more effectively restore the ability to hear in difficult situations, while also reducing unwanted tinnitus. Your brain is able to properly hear and remember faster, slowing the progression of your hearing loss